Pages

Come and be with me

20120413

Kualitikah seorang GURU? Jika....

Dicoret oleh; Nurain Shukree at 8:51 am

Bagaimana boleh dikatakan seseorang guru itu guru yang berkualiti jika ketrampilan ilmunya dipertikai oleh muridnya sendiri. Email seorang pelajar seperti tersiar di dalam akhbar The Star (25.03.2007) menerangkan maksudnya dengan jelas:

                                   "I am in Form One. I would like to write about my English language teacher.
                                    I think my friends and I speak better English than her. She cannot even
                                    pronounce simple words, for example, the word "crow" is pronounced as
                                  "crew". 

Most of the time she speaks as if she is a saleperson at the supermarket. Her command of the language is very bad. When we read correctly, she stops us and repeats the word wrongly.She confuses us most of the time. She always tells us to talk only in English and not Tamil or Malay but she speaks in Malay.

                                   I think she should go for tuition to improve her English. My friends and I often
                                   make fun of her but she doesn't understand a thing. I feel sorry for her."
                                                                                                               ~ Shureen Raj

0 komen dari pembaca:

 

Shain Blog Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea